Wednesday 8 April 2015

These would make you go awww....

Identical twin sisters, both delivered their babies on the same day. One had a set of twins.


 How cute.


 Note from a Stranger to a stranger.



Guess what? They're meeting each other for the first time. This is how we should be.


Shades apart; Fraternal twins. One white, one black. Born to Ghanaian mum and German dad.



This picture gets me all the time. LOL....Caption this!



 Aww Baby. You better be worth it!


One of the most romantic and thoughtful proposals I've seen


Perhaps from the nicest person on earth.




Shout out to kids of the 90's who watched rugrates. Remember their names? This show instigated my love for babies.


Only if you've seen Fast and Furious 7! If you haven't seen that movie then you belong to the looser class.






8 comments:

  1. Wow. This is so so lovely. I am moved. Everyone should read this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done. I love this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coooooooool!!!!!!!! Oh, please don't make me cry for Paul Walker again! That baby tho (the one that needs food)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha....I know right?! He's something else. Btw don't cry o

      Delete
    2. Yeah. Thanks. You need to hug me to convince me not to cry

      Delete