Wednesday 1 April 2015

Sai Buhari....Sai my mind


Congratulations Compatriots. 2015 election has been fun all the freaking way for me by clicking on likes of people's comment and laughing my ass off at funny bbm pictures and animation (Jegaquin for Orubebetysis) lol. I enjoyed it all  Wish we can rewind it again. This is the first election in my country I'm actually aware of, (I mean I was probably too busy playing EA sports with my brother to listen to political talk in the past) but judging from people's  keenness this year, talk and what I've read I think Nigerians have never been this ardent about their vote and the result. I'm really glad about our patriotism and level of participation. I mean, seeing women in Rivers state take to the streets crying for their votes to be counted melted my heart. We are beginning to realize that the power is in our hands, and once our leaders realize this too, a lot of corruption would be cobbed. We got the power people, yeah we do. We voted GEJ out. For the first time I can say nigerians are GRADUALLY getting delivered from sentiments and tribalism. I honestly thought it won't be possible to overthrow the present government but I'm impressed and amazed at the outcome. It was true and fair.

Kudos to President Goodluck Jonathan, for great sportsmanship and taking a bow honourably. 


To GMB, hat raised for him. He's tenacity has been epic! Fought hard for today's win. Wish you a peaceful rule.



Now I think it's plain tacky that some people have carried this thing as government work. Sorry your preferred candidate didn't win but please for pete's sake stop spreading hate speeches and fear about the next government. Please stop. These are the kind of things that start wars. Whatever will be will be. No amount of billions spent and hateful campaigns and propaganda can change what has happened. Things happen sometimes against our wish. Eventually, you'll be ruled for at least 4 years by the same man you've called a bigot, terrorist, boko haram commander, cattle rearer, illiterate, etc. It could be a bitter pill to swallow but you just have to live with that...
Even the president has accepted his loss by sending his opponent congratulatory messages. So please chill. Your ranting doesn't change the price of ijebu garri. Ok? instead pray for the new president elect. Put aside religion and tribalism. Support him and the country the best way you can, after all if GEJ won your salary won't increase. Same also goes to GMB's supporters, the insults are so not necessary. Show some
respect. 
So Brace yourself peeps, a new somebody has entered the arena. The hyped General marching at full throttle. 

Stomp stomp salute! 
Alas, the price of suya will reduce. Lol. 
Sai Buhari. Sai baba. Sai one Nigeria.
PS: I'm so gonna miss Dame Patience Jonathan- *tear*. . . . 
God bless Nigeria.
Happy New Nigeria!!!





5 comments:

  1. lol would miss her too... but am proud of my country, we are growing as a nation and am very optimist about the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. We proud of 9ja! The election was relatively smooth. I never expererit.

      Delete
  2. Only point I guess I would really enjoy it is the suya and meat part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. A little. Not a big fan of politics and all

    ReplyDelete