Tuesday 14 October 2014

Here goes!

My name is Ejiroghene Nkem Eteri and here's my first blog post. I'm gonna be sharing my thoughts, lol moments, experiences and random musings with you. Yeah! you on the other side of the screen. I could easily have sat in my comfort zone behind my blackberry keypad relating my gist to my friends only but I believe no enthusiast does that. I think sharing my writing prowess with you and getting a feedback is the best way to be better at what I do. I'm gonna love lots of interactions and feedbacks; that is interactions between my readers and blog comments.
I've gotta say my blog would be as good as a journal locked up in a drawer without you. My reader. So i'm hoping to build a coterie of readers that can roll with me as I keep growing and learning more about what your thrills are. Thank you for joining my team already by reading this. You rock! ..... *drops mic*
ps: after reading this for the n'th time and wondering if it makes sense.....lol, I decided to post it and wait for your response.

3 comments:

  1. And yes it does make sense.. I'm buckled up and hoping for a fun ride.. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seatbelt in place. I'm set for this ride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Need some scrambled eggs lolz nice blog b

    ReplyDelete